Event Technology Support
Technology equipment and support for your meetings and events.
Instructional Technologies provides a number of services to provide technology, support, and production services for your meetings and events.
- In-Room Equipment - Many meeting spaces and classrooms are equipped with smart podia that include basic media equipment including computer, projector, screen, audio system, DVD playback, etc.
- Equipment Delivery - If your space does not have the right equipment, Instructional Technologies can deliver and connect additional equipment to your meeting space.
- Audio Support - Many of the event spaces on campus have installed sound systems. A single microphone can be set in advance of your event, or a technician can remain at your event to operate the equipment when the setup is more complex.
- Live Image Enhancement - Multiple cameras can capture your event and display it on a large screen so that all audience members are able to see. This service is currently only available in Olson Auditorium and Lagerquist Concert Hall.
- Streaming Services - Lutecast is Pacific Lutheran University's web streaming service operated by Instructional Technologies.
- Audio and Video Recordings - You can have an audio or video recording made of your event by one of our student technicians.
- Technicians - A student technician can be scheduled to remain at your event and operate the equipment.