L.I.F.E.'s refund policy for tour cancellations.
- Tour Refund Policy: The L.I.F.E. Registrar will receive cancellations no later than five (5) days prior to the scheduled tour. Refund of seventy-five percent (75%) of the trip will be returned to the patron. Cancellations can be made either by telephone or e-mail to the Registrar. Cancellations LESS THAN five (5) days prior to the tour, including the day of the tour will not result in a refund unless the basis for cancellations is serious illness or extenuating circumstances. L.I.F.E. Council reserves the right to determine, on a case-by-case basis, the refund due in each situation.
- Tour Reservations: Reservations can be made for a specific tour by returning the mail-in return section from the L.I.F.E. brochure, with payment by the deadline indicated. Personal check, cashier checks, and cash are accepted. Receipts will be sent upon request.
- Tour Prices Include: Transportation, meals and refreshments, rooms, and events as stated in the brochure. Taxes and gratuities are included in entrance fees and/or tickets for events.
- Tour Price Does Not Include: Sightseeing attractions or activities listed on the itinerary as “optional” are not included in the tour price. Please remember gratuities to your professional guides or transportation staff are not included in the cost of the tour. Tipping is, as always, a personal choice.
- Responsibility Statement: Learning Is ForEver (L.I.F.E.) acts only as an agent for tour members in arranging transportation, sightseeing, admissions, meals, and lodging. As an agent, L.I.F.E. maintains no control over the personnel, equipment or operations of these service suppliers. L.I.F.E. can assume no responsibility for, and cannot be held liable for, any personal injury, property damage, or other loss of accident claimed by any tour members. L.I.F.E. reserves the right to alter the tour, if it becomes necessary, and is not responsible for any losses or expenses.