Pacific Lutheran University
invites MBA students to study abroad for one semester
- Average class size is 15 students
- Faculty with industry experience
- Globally focused MBA
- Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest area in America close to mountains, beaches, Seattle, and Canada.
TO PARTICIPATEIn order to be eligible for the one-semester study abroad, students must (a) hold a bachelor’s degree in any subject, and (b) be a student of good standing at an accredited master’s degree program in Business or closely related field.
For semester abroad in the PLU MBA program, please submit:
1. An online Graduate Application
2. One letter of recommendation
3. Statement of Goals
4. International Student Declaration of Finances
5. Transcripts of all college level coursework
6. TOEFL scores
7. Current resume
For more information, please contact MBA Director,
Juanita Reed at email@example.com.