The PLU MSF program is competitive. Selection is based on several criteria including quantitative ability and potential contribution to the classroom experience. Admission decisions are based on a holistic assessment of the individual merits of each applicant. For questions regarding admission to the MSF program, contact Cynthia Riley Smith, Director, at email@example.com or 253-535-7224.
Bachelor’s degree must be awarded by the beginning of the program with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Applicants must submit:
- Standard application or Fast Track application
- GMAT or GRE (standard application)
- Statement of Professional Goals (standard application)
- Resume (standard application)
- Official transcript (standard application)
- Two letters of recommendation (standard application)
International applicants must also submit:
- TOEFL or IELTS score report, determination of English proficiency is at the sole discretion of PLU
- I-20 Evaluation Documents
- Declaration of Finances
An interview with the MSF program director may be requested.
Applications are evaluated individually, based on multiple factors indicating equivalence to admission standards, a promise of success in graduate school, qualities of good character, and potential contributions to the educational mission of graduate study.