School of Nursing
Hello Nursing Alumni, Donors, and Friends!
Welcome to the PLU Nursing Alumni organization website.
Who We Are
The Nursing Alumni group was created in 1991, and today it includes well over 3,000 men and women who graduated from PLU’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs since 1953.
What We Do
- We work for the professional advancement and recognition of nursing at Pacific Lutheran University and promote fellowship among our members.
- We recognize professional excellence and achievement of PLU nursing alumni.
- We provide support to the School of Nursing through contributions of money and time.
Please click here the Alumni Association Bylaws.
60th anniversary commemorative coffee table books are still available!
- $60 plus tax (and shipping, if necessary)
- About 250 pages
- Glossy pages, full of color and black and white photographs
- Beautifully printed, with embossed spine and cover, and lush dust jacket
- Equal treatment of each decade
Contact Sandy Wilson, 253-535-7674, to reserve your copy.