- 50% of college students experience depression at some point during their college career.
- 10% of college students seriously consider committing suicide.
- 1.5% of college students attempt suicide.
- Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among college students.
- 4 out of 5 young adults who attempt suicide have given clear signs.
- There are estimated to be over 1000 suicides on college campuses each year.
If you, or someone you know is experiencing depression or considering committing suicide, know that you are not alone. Help is available.