Faculty Development at PLU
Faculty Development Opportunities at PLU are available from a variety of departments. The Office of the Provost coordinates these cross campus offerings.
Professional Development Opportunities for Faculty:
On-campus, see Faculty Opportunities
Other opportunities across campus
- Provost Office: Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Provost Office: Innovative Teaching Grants, Teachning and Learning
- Grants, Teaching and Learning with Technology Grants
- Wang Center: Wang Center Grant Program
- Wild Hope Center for Vocation: Wild Hope Grants
- Leadership - Please contact Laura Polcyn, Associate Dean of Graduate and Special Academic Programs, at email@example.com or x8225.
Off-campus Conferences, etc.