Faculty: How to Submit Grades
Grades are due, via Banner Web, by the fifth working day after the end of the term. When entering grades, it is strongly recommended that you use Internet Explorer. Other browsers have been shown to display Banner Web incorrectly. This is the process for entering final grades:
- Go to http://banweb.plu.edu
- Click on Enter Secure Area
- Enter your PLU User ID without the hyphen (the number found on your PLU ID card)
- Enter your PIN
- Click on Login
- Click on Faculty Services
- Click on Final Grades
- Select the term and click Submit
- Select the CRN (Course Reference Number) you are entering grades for and click Submit again
- Click on the box with the check mark to see all CRNs
- Enter Grades
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Submit. After submitting the grades, you will get a message that states the changes you made were saved successfully.
- To enter grades for another course, click on CRN selection at the bottom of the screen, choose the CRN and click on Submit, then click on Final Grades.
- Exit when all grades have been entered.
Note: After 30 minutes, without activity, you will be exited from the system. This will delete any information that you have entered and not submitted. If this occurs, you will need to re-login and re-enter grades.