- Open Laboratory. The signature feature of Rieke Science Center is the second-floor open laboratory space, used primarily for chemistry and physics experimentation.
- Atrium. The open entrance to Rieke is the focal point of the building and a gathering space for students and faculty.
- Biology Research Suite.
- Chemistry Faculty Research Lab. The most significant laboratory upgrade will be in the area of Chemistry.
Laboratory Space. One of the laboratory spaces directly impacted by this renovation plan:
- Cellular, Molecular and Developmental Biology
- Animal Biology
- Population Biology
- General Biology - Reserved
- Geosciences Faculty Research
- Geosciences Student Research
- Chemistry Student Research - Reserved
- Greenhouse - Reserved
- Plant Physiology
- Computer-rich classroom (multiple available)
- Student computer science/computer engineering research lab
- Physics research lab
Department Chair’s Office:
Faculty Office (Multiple Available)
Gifts of $5,000 or more will be publicly recognized.