Are you transfering to PLU? Interested in ROTC?
- Compete for an ROTC Scholarship that covers 100% tuition & fees
- Room and Board gift from PLU valued at $10,300/year
- $1200 a year for books/materials
- Monthly stipend:
• Freshman Year: $300
• Sophomore Year: $350
• Junior Year: $450
• Senior Year: $500
- Leadership: You could have the opportunity to command soldiers as a Lieutenant, and ROTC will give you experience and guidance to help you develop your leadership abilities.
- Management: Learn how to analyze, organize, plan, and execute missions in everyday life and in the field.
- Problem Solving: Being able to solve problems is important no matter where you go, and ROTC will give you the confidence and analytical skills to help you solve a problem.
- Teamwork: In ROTC you will work with peers from all age groups and from all over the country, getting to know many different kinds of people. You get to work with others closely to plan and work together for mission success.
- Army values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage
- US Citizen
- Meet Army Physical Fitness Standards
- Pass the DoD Physical Examination (DoDMERB)
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA*
- Gain acceptance to PLU or one of our satellite schools (Get a degree from SMU, UPS, or UWT but take ROTC classes at PLU
• Pacific Lutheran University
• University of Washington Tacoma – Apply HERE
*Minimum requirement. Higher scores will increase competitiveness.
YOU CAN ENTER THE PROGRAM UP TO YOUR JUNIOR YEAR BY DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Starting your freshman year and continuing until graduation
- Compressing your freshman and sophomore year together into your sophomore year
- Attending Basic Training as a National Guard or Reservist
Please contact our Scholarship and Enrollment Officer by phone at 253-535-8740 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a scholarship or joining ROTC.