- Grand Award: The top three projects receive plaques and are eligible to receive a trip to the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair. Through the generosity of Intel Education and Pacific Lutheran University School of Education and Kinesiology, this prize includes travel, hotel accommodations, and a stipend. The 2014 Intel ISEF is May 11-16 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Category Award: Each category winner receives a medallion and certificate, second and third place winners receive a ribbon and certificate, and honorable mention winners receive a certificate.
- All participants receive a pin and participation certificate.
- Grade Level Award: For each grade level, first place, second place, third place, and honorable mention winners receive ribbons and certificates.
- All participants receive a pin and participation ribbon.
All participants are eligible to receive specialty awards. These awards are sponsored by governmental agencies, businesses, professional organizations and individuals. For a list of the 2014 specialty awards, click on the link below.