- Grand Award: The top three projects receive plaques and are eligible to receive a trip to the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair. Through the generosity of Intel Education this prize includes travel, hotel accommodations, and a stipend. The 2016 Intel ISEF is May 8-13 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Category Award: Each category winner receives a medallion and certificate, second and third place winners receive a ribbon and certificate, and honorable mention winners receive a certificate.
- All participants receive a pin and participation certificate.
- Grade Level Award: For each grade level, first place, second place, third place, and honorable mention winners receive ribbons and certificates.
- All participants receive a pin and participation ribbon.
All participants are eligible to receive specialty awards. These awards are sponsored by governmental agencies, businesses, professional organizations and individuals. For a list of the 2015 specialty awards, click on the link below.