The Vice President’s office ensures that student’s questions get answered and that their opinions get communicated throughout the University. Staff members assist students in connecting to campus resources and campus life.
- Offering individual attention to student concerns
- Provides resources to answer student questions
- Directs students to available resources
- Advocates for students: listening and working on behalf of student needs and interests
- Assists with questions related to FERPA (protection of student educational records)
Location: Hauge Administration Building, Rm 105