Student Life Strategic Plan
Additional Strategic Priorities with
Student Life Priorities 2013-2014
#1 - Advance Academic Excellence
1. Complete the 2014 NWCCU accreditation report and host a successful site visit.
#4 - Accelerate Strategic Enrollment Management and Marketing
1. Adopt an institutional strategic enrollment management (SEM) plan and propose specific enrollment and net tuition goals to the Board of Regents in 2014.
#5 - Improve Financial and Physical Resources
1. Advance the initiatives set forth in the May 2013 Board of Regents resolution on compensation and maintenance by increasing university financial resources through the development of academic programs that generate new net revenue, and through the development of non-tuition sources, including auxiliaries, community partnerships and gift income, for annual support and growing the endowment.
2. Initiate the 18-month process that will lead to an updated campus master plan.
3. Secure funding for renovation of Stuen and Ordal Halls, and begin construction in Stuen Hall.
4. Complete several Six Sigma projects and train additional Green Belts.
5. Launch the Budget Working Group to explore and recommend possible alternative university budget structures.