Estimate Your Costs
You will need the following to complete the worksheet:
Click on the green button to go to the Estimator Worksheet. Open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Open in Adobe Acrobat
- To move from entry to entry, use your TAB key
- The columns will automatically add/subtract
- Any problems? Contact the Student Services Center at 253.535.7161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Due Dates
- Summer – First day of class
- Fall – August 25
*Lute Discount – July 25
- J-term – December 25
- Spring – January 25
*Lute Discount – December 25
*EARLY PAYMENT LUTE DISCOUNT
PLU offers students a $100 discount to those who meet certain criteria. The discount is offered for fall and spring semesters only. Information is in the Fall and Spring Semester Statements. Current Lute Discount Form can downloaded on the Document and Forms webpage.
Early Payment Lute Discount Criteria
- For Fall and Spring semesters only
- Submit form and payment by:
-July 25th for Fall semester
-December 25th for Spring semester
- Semester “Out-of-Pocket” costs must be $3000 or more
- “Out-of-Pocket” costs can not include TMS (Tuition Management Systems/monthly payment plan), Third Party payments, Loans, Employer Reimbursement, etc.
- Owing balances from previous terms/semesters cannot be included
- Any previous owing balances are to be paid, including J-term to receive Spring Lute Discount
- The online Payment Contract must be signed for the academic year you are paying
- Lute Discount form must be submitted to the Student Services Center by stated deadline