International Student Information & Checklists
As a NEW Student, you will complete the following before you continue on to complete the items under CONTINUING PLU Student Checklist:
- Pay Advance Tuition Deposit – www.plu.edu/bealute
You will need to pay your Advance Tuition Deposit online and complete housing forms
- Create PLU email – ePass – www.plu.edu/newepass
After your PLU Advance Tuition Deposit is paid, you are required to request your PLU email account. Have your 8 digit PLU ID number ready. PLU email is the main source of communication between you and the university.
- Student Conduct Survey – LINK
All new students are required to complete the Student Conduct Survey.
- Medical History, Consent & Immunization History form – LINK
In your PLU acceptance packet, you received this form to complete and submit to the PLU Health Center.
- Continue on to the next tab for Continuing PLU Students Checklist.
Click green button to be directed to
Estimate your Costs
with the PLU Estimator Worksheet.
- International Wiring Instructions. International wire transfers may be made through the University’s International Payment Processor peerTransfer online at https://peertransfer.com/plu or by calling 800-346-9252.
- Required International Student Health Insurance
For information go to www.plu.edu/administrative-services/insurance/international-health/
- Will you have a car at PLU? LINK
Go to PLU’s Campus Safety website to register your vehicle
- Lute Locker – LINK
Check out PLU’s Lute Locker for your PLU gear & to order your textbooks