Documents and Forms
- On-Campus Employment Handbook (PDF, 181.2K)
This handbook contains the rules and guidelines for on-campus employment for STUDENTS and SUPERVISORS.
- Student Employment Tool Kit (ZIP, 1.6MB)
All of the forms discussed in the "Tips and Tools for Supervising Student Employees" presentation.
- On-Campus Employer Guide to Posting Jobs and Hiring Students (PDF, 669.5K)
Version 4 - Updated 3/8/13 - This is the self-start guide on using the Career Connections Opportunities Board
- Status Change Form (DOC, 116.5K)
Use this form for student pay rate changes, notification that a student has left a job, or other requests.
- W-4 form 2014 (PDF, 111.2K)
- Federal I-9 Form (Employment Eligibility) (PDF, 462.1K)
Original documentation must be presented in order to complete this form. Acceptable forms of ID can be found on the I-9 form.
- PLU Student Employee evaluation form (DOC, 70K)
- SWS Employment Referral Agreement (PDF, 121.5K)
- SWS Time Sheet (PDF, 168.3K)