Documents and Forms
- On-Campus Employment Handbook (PDF, 181.2K)
This handbook contains the rules and guidelines for on-campus employment for STUDENTS and SUPERVISORS.
- Student Employment Tool Kit (ZIP, 1.6MB)
All of the forms discussed in the "Tips and Tools for Supervising Student Employees" presentation.
- On-Campus Employer Guide to Posting Jobs and Hiring Students (PDF, 669.5K)
Version 4 - Updated 3/8/13 - This is the self-start guide on using the Career Connections Opportunities Board
- (PDF, 111.2K)
- Federal I-9 Form (Employment Eligibility) (PDF, 462.1K)
Original documentation must be presented in order to complete this form. Acceptable forms of ID can be found on the I-9 form.
- PLU Stipend Form (for use by approval only) (DOC, 32.5K)
This form is used only for positions that are considered exceptions to the tule.
- PLU Termination Form (for on campus use) (DOC, 22K)
This form should be used to inform Student Employment about terminated student workers.
- PLU Student Employee evaluation form (DOC, 70K)
- SWS Employment Referral Agreement (PDF, 121.5K)
- SWS Time Sheet (PDF, 168.3K)
- Pay Rate Change Form (On-Campus Jobs) (DOCX, 12K)
Fill out this form and for changes in student pay rate.