Mon, Jan 27 | PLU to OAKLAND
10:00am-12:00pm: Alaska Airlines Flight SeaTac to Oakland
Afternoon, evening: Ferry from Oakland to/from San Francisco for individual dinner and sightseeing
OVERNIGHT: In Oakland hotel
Tue, Jan 28 | OAKLAND to PALO ALTO
8:00-8:53am:Exchange with Irvington High School in Fremont area.
10:00-11:00am: Exchange with Mission San Jose School
11:45am-2:15pm: Visit campus of Stanford U. for individual lunch and sightseeing
Afternoon: Rehearsal and dinner at Grace Lutheran Church
7:30pm: Concert at Grace Lutheran Church
OVERNIGHT: With Home hosts from Grace Lutheran Church
Wed, Jan 29 | PALO ALTO to MONTEREY
9:00am: Drive to Monterey and visit their Aquarium
Afternoon: Rehearsal and dinner at First Presbyterian Church
7:00pm: Concert: First Presbyterian Church
OVERNIGHT: ome-stays, provided by First Presbyterian , St. Timothy and St. Philips Lutheran Churches in Monterey area.
Thu, Jan 30 | MONTEREY
9:45-11:15am: Exchange with Seaside High School
11:45am to about 3:30pm: Private performance at Peter Wang’s Rocky Point restaurant ,10 Miles South of Carmel. Lunch provided by Peter and Grace Wang.
OVERNIGHT: Dinner on own in Pacific Grove them overnight with Home hosts in Monterey area
Fri, Jan 31 | MONTEREY to ANAHEIM
8:00am: Drive to hotel in Anaheim with time on own for lunch and dinner
5:30pm: Tour, lecture and concert at Orange County’s Pacific Symphony at Segerstrom Concert Hall
OVERNIGHT: Return to hotel. Entire group overnights in hotel in Anaheim
Sat, Feb 1 | ANAHEIM to THOUSAND OAKS
11:00am: Depart for Thousand Oaks, detouring to Santa Monica Pier for some free time & lunch.
Afteroon: Rehearsal and dinner on California Lutheran Campus
8:00pm: Concert in Samuelson Chapel at California Lutheran University
OVERNIGHT: Home stays provided by Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Thousand Oaks
Sun, Feb 2 | THOUSAND OAKS to ANAHEIM
Morning: Paticipate in Holy Trinity Lutheran Church 9:45am and 11:00am services.
Midday: Return to Anaheim for free day with option to Disneyland or chance to see the Seahawks in the Super Bowl!
OVERNIGHT: In Anaheim hotel
Mon, Feb 3 | ANAHEIM to PLU
10:00-noon: Exchange and lunch with Oxford Academy Symphony Orchestra
3:05pm-5:50pm: Alaska Airlines Flight Santa Ana to SeaTac
- Performances (4 ): Palo Alto, Monterey, Pebble Beach, Thousand Oaks ●
- Services (2 ): Thousand Oaks
- Exchanges/Schools (4 ): Irvington H.S and Mission San Jose H.S. in Fremont; Seaside High School in Monterey;Oxford Academy in Cypress
- Activities/free time: Free afternoon in Oakland or optional ferry to San Francisco for afternoon, entrance to Monterey Aquarium, 2 1⁄2 hrs at Stanford U. in Palo Alto , drive along scenic Big Sur Coast, tickets to Pacific Symphony and tour of the concert hall in Orange, free time in Anaheim (option to Disneyland),
- Hotels (3 nights ): Oakland(1) and Anaheim(2) ●
- Homestays (4 ): 1 in Palo Alto, 2 in Monterey, 1 in Thousand Oaks ●
- Meals provided (12 ): daily breakfasts, 2 dinners at churches & 1 at CLU, 1 lunch at Rocky Pt. Restaurant & lunch at Oxford Academy