All new students must meet with an academic advisor either in person or by phone to register for classes.
If you are overseas in another country, then we will need to register you via email.
Registration appointments for new students are available beginning 3 December 2012.
Registration appointments usually take about one hour so that you and your advisor have the time to review your general education requirements, to review courses needed for your major, and to register you for classes.
Be sure to give yourself enough time to get to campus, to park (if you drive), to walk to campus (if you ride the bus), to find the building, and to find your advisor's office.
Be sure to bring the following items with you to your registration appointment:
- Your PLU Summary of General Education Requirements (in your PLU Acceptance Packet)
- Unofficial copies of your college transcript(s).
- Language Placement Exam Score
Use the guide below to determine with whom you should meet in order to register for classes:
- Contact: Juanita Reed 253-535-7252 or email@example.com
- Office Location: Morken Center for Learning and Technology (building #31), room 176
- Nearest Parking: Olson Auditorium or Morken Center Parking Lots
- Department Website: www.plu.edu/busa
- Contact: Bree Van Horn 253-535-7272 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Hauge Administration (building #13), room 121
- Nearest Parking: West Hauge, East Hauge or Mortvedt Library Parking Lots
- Department Website: www.plu.edu/education
**Please note, music majors need to make TWO appointments
- one with David Robbins in the Music Department to determine which music courses are needed for the major
- one with an advisor in the Academic Advising Office to actually register for classes
- Contact: Nita Muir (she schedules appointments for David Robbins) 253-535-7603
- Office Location: Mary Baker Russell Music Center (building #19), room 206
- Nearest Parking: Wheeler Parking Lot
- Department Website: www.plu.edu/music
All Other Majors (including Nursing and undecided students):
- Contact: Academic Advising 253-535-7459 or email@example.com
- Office Location: Ramstad Hall (building #13), room 112
- Nearest Parking: University Center, Harstad or Mortvedt Library Lots
- Department Website: www.plu.edu/aadv