The Global Education Committee serves as an advisory committee for the Wang Center for Global Education. This includes, but is not limited, to: reviewing study away policies and procedures, assessing the academic quality of approved programs offered to PLU students, promoting and advocating for Wang Center initiatives, and connecting the Wang Center to the rest of the campus community.
View the Global Education Plan.
Global Education Committee,
(2010-2011 Academic Year)
- Dr. Bogomil Gerganov, Assistant Professor of Physics (2011)
- Dr. Vidya Thirumurthy, Assistant Professor of Education (2011)
- Dr. Paul Manfredi, Associate Professor of Chinese (2012)
- Dr. Suzanne Crawford O'Brien, Associate Professor of Religion (2012)
- Dr. Mindy Schaffner, Assistant Professor of Nursing (2012)
- Dr. Barbara Temple-Thurston, Associate Professor of English and Program Director, Trinidad & Tobago Program (Gateway Program Director's appointee)
- Dr. Laura Polcyn, Associate Dean, Graduate Studies and Special Academic Programs (Provost Appointee)
- Ms. Angie Hambrick, Director, Diversity Center (VP of Student Life appointee)
- Dr. Neal Sobania, Executive Director, Wang Center for International Programs
- Advisory Member: Acting Provost Steven P. Starkovich