Global Education Committee
The Global Education Committee serves as an advisory committee for the Wang Center for Global Education. This includes, but is not limited, to: reviewing study away policies and procedures, assessing the academic quality of approved programs offered to PLU students, promoting and advocating for Wang Center initiatives, and connecting the Wang Center to the rest of the campus community.
View the Global Education Plan.
2014-2015 Academic Year
- Claudia Berguson, Associate Professor of Norwegian and Scandinavian Studies
- Tony Finitsis, Associate Professor and Chair of Religion
- Krisztina Nagy, Assistant Professor of Economics
- Rose McKenney, Associate Professor and Chair of Geoscience
- Sven Tuzovic, Associate Professor of Business
- Jessica Crask, Student Representative
- Hal DeLaRosby, Director of Academic Advising
- Angie Hambrick, Director, Diversity Center
- Steven Starkovich, Provost and Associate Professor of Physics
- Tamara Williams, Director of Wang Center and Professor of Hispanic Studies