PLU Women's Center
Women's Center Volunteer Program
Step 1: Apply
- Complete the online application form
Step 2: Determine Your Role
- Meet with the Volunteer Coordinator (she will contact you to schedule the meeting) to discuss your interests and the many volunteer opportunities offered through the Women’s Center
- Bring one professional reference (such as a faculty member or a work supervisor)
- Learn more about the Women’s Center and determine how you would like to help support and advance the Women’s Center’s mission
We hope volunteering helps you learn new skills, make new connections and supports your personal & professional development.
Step 3: Volunteer
- Once the Volunteer Coordinator meets with you to determine your role and volunteer schedule, the fun starts!
- Volunteering may mean weekly hours at the Women’s Center, training as a peer educator, or helping out with a campus program or event
- Each time you volunteer, you will log your hours online
Step 4: Offer Your Feedback
- We want to hear your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions on how we can make the volunteer experience even better. Please share!