For more resources on Intimate Partner Violence (IPV), Sexual Assault and Stalking, visit PLU's Voices Against Violence website.
Intimate Partner Violence
- Center for Disease Control - The Center for Disease Control is a website that provides information and resources on intimate partner violence.
- IPV Fact Sheet - The IPV Face Sheet provides information on how to recognize and respond to intimate partner violence.
- Healthy Relationship Checklist - The Healthy Relationship Checklist lists the signs of a healthy relationship.
- Power and Control Wheel - The Power and Control Wheel can help individuals identify patterns of abusive and violent behavior in relationships.
- Northwest Network - The NW Network is an organization that works to end violence and abuse in lesbian, bisexual, gay, and transgender communities.
- Sexual Assault Center of Pierce County - The Sexual Assault Center of Pierce County is a local organization that offers support and resources for those affected by sexual assault and abuse.
- Sexual Assault Myths & Facts - The Sexual Violence Myths & Facts sheet debunks thirteen common myths about sexual assault.
- RAINN - The Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization.