The Pacific Northwest is an amazing place to study, work and play—and whether you are a Northwest native or a newcomer, you'll have tons of opportunities as a PLU student to engage this corner of the world we call home:
- Explore Garfield Street, just off campus.
- Connect with the Center for Community Engagement and Service for local volunteer and service opportunities.
- Sign up with Outdoor Rec for an adventure on Mount Rainier or in Olympic National Park.
- Take a skiing/snowboarding class at Crystal Mountain, or a sailing class on the Puget Sound, for a PE credit.
- Intern with a top global company in Tacoma or Seattle.
At Orientation, you'll have a chance to go on a Northwest excursion with other new Lutes during On The Road. Check out the website to see what's offered, and to sign up for your trip!
You already know what's to love about the Pacific Northwest. Now your PLU community will help you continue to explore its endless options!