- B.A., Public Relations & English Literature, Gonzaga University, 2014
- Minor, Business Promotion,
- Certificate, Leadership Studies, Gonzaga University, 2014
Puyallup, Federal Way, Fife, Highline and Tukwila school districts
Hometown: Federal Way, WA
What’s one thing every prospective PLU student should know?
Visit campus! It’s impossible to put into words the amazing community that is built on campus among students. You’ve got to experience it for yourself by staying overnight or spending some time with current students on campus.
What do you like about living in the Northwest?
I’ve lived in Washington my whole life and so many memorable scents (yes, I said scents) warrant why I still live here. Freshly cut grass, rainfall in the summer, crisp air in the fall, the Pacific Ocean, and campfire smell on my clothes the following day.
- I’m an avid hiker, love being on the water, and finding culinary inspirations via the Food Network.
- I also love spending time with kids. I help out with youth programs at my local community center and work with a middle school youth group.