As a graduate from an eligible BAS pathway degree, we ask that you follow these steps to submit your application. Applications are accepted throughout the year on a rolling basis. Once a completed application has been submitted, you will receive your admission decision within two to three weeks.
If you have any questions about this process please contact the Graduate Admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-535-8570.
- Create your account on GradCAS application portal (preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Select the following items to start
- Term – The term when you plan to begin the program
- Institution – Pacific Lutheran University
- Program – The program which you want to apply
- BAS to Master of Business Administration
- BAS to Master of Science in Finance
- BAS to Master of Science in Marketing Research
- Complete all required application questions.
- Identify two people to provide us recommendations on your application. Send those two people the link to this Recommendation Form which may be submitted in place of a letter of recommendation.
- Provide the names and contact information for your two recommenders in the online application portal. This will send a recommendation request to them and they may choose to upload the form from bullet one, a letter of recommendation, or both.
Upload resume via the application portal that includes your:
- Employment history
- Significant academic, professional and community achievements
- Honors and awards
- Upload personal statement via the application portal.
- The statement should be 300-400 words addressing your educational and professional goals.
(Note: If you need to submit additional documents after submitting the online application, you can email them to email@example.com)
Official transcripts are required to be mailed directly to GradCAS by the issuing institution’s registrar’s office at the address below
GradCAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9217
Watertown, MA 02471
- Have the registrar include the Transcript Request Form which you can download in the Academic History section on your application.
- PLU graduates do not need to send their PLU transcripts unless you apply for another school as well.
- Electronical transcripts are only accepted from Credentials Solutions and Parchment. If your school does not offer either of these services, your transcript must be sent by mail.
If you or your recommenders have any questions or technical problems with the online application portal and recommendation process, status, navigation, missing credentials, etc., please contact GradCAS Customer Service at: 857-304-2042 / firstname.lastname@example.org