Ready to Scale Up?
PLU graduate programs welcome Highline College Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree graduates to move to the next level. Reach higher in your career with a graduate degree from the PLU School of Business. Earn your Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Finance (MSF), or Master of Science in Marketing Research (MSMR) in as little as one additional year of study.
Eligible Highline BAS degrees include:
- Behavioral Science in Youth Development
- Global Trade and Logistics
- Respiratory Care
- Cyber Security and Forensics
As an added benefit, if you hold one of these degrees, we will waive the GRE/GMAT requirement and your application for admission is free!
Qualified student applicants must:
- Earn an eligible Bachelor of Applied Science degree from Highline College
- Earn a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA in all previous college level coursework
- Submit an online application
- Statement of Professional Goals
- Official transcripts from each college previously attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Candidates for the MSMR and the MSF programs must complete a minimum of 3 classes of quantitative course work with an average GPA of 3.0 in the quantitative courses. These courses may come from a wide range of quantitative courses, which might include courses from Business, Economics, Math, Psychology, etc. The evaluation of completion of this requirement is determined by the Program Director.