- Masters, Social Work, Washington University in St. Louis
- Bachelor of Arts, Social Work, University of Iowa
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Fundraising Communications
- Project-Based Crowdfunding
- Annual Gifts Data & Evaluation
- Social Media Constituent Engagement
Jayne began her career at PLU in November 2018 as the Assistant Director of Annual Giving. In her role, she leads PLU’s crowdfunding program in which she partners with students and staff to fundraise for additional experiential and learning opportunities. Jayne also manages multiple social media channels to engage alumni and friends of PLU and works closely with the Annual Giving team to implement all fundraising communications.
Originally from Iowa City, Iowa, Jayne moved to Tacoma in 2014. She comes to PLU with a background in community grassroots organizing and fundraising. Her vocation is empowering others to take meaningful action in their communities, and she’s excited to lend her passion and experience to the work of PLU. When she’s not in the office, Jayne can be found reading, hiking, volunteering and spending time with the people she loves.