All PLU students are invited to submit recent work for consideration for the 2019 Juried Student Art Exhibit. Submissions are due to the University Gallery in Ingram Hall on Tuesday, November 5 between 10 AM and 12 PM.
Please keep in mind these important points:
- Up to three works may be submitted per student.
- Entries must have been created after October 2018.
- Works that are not selected for the exhibition must be retrieved by noon on Monday, November 11.
Please follow these guidlines for your submissions:
- 2D work must be framed and must include a mat or frame spacers (no artwork against the glass or plexiglass).
- 2D work must have a professional quality wire for hanging (no sawtooth hangers).
- 3D work must be suitable for display on a pedestal.