The university’s phone carrier is experiencing some technical difficulties. Departments across campus may experience service disruptions with calls into campus from off-campus phones.
Please advise constituents to email instead of call.
– Calls into campus from any off-campus phone
– Calls to 911 from campus land-line phones
– Internal calls between campus telephones (4-digit extension dialing)
– Outbound local calling from on-campus phones
– Outbound long distance calls from on-campus phones
Please keep your use of campus telephone service in & out from campus to a minimum to preserve the limited capacity we have to priority calls.
I&TS will update the campus at 11am on repair estimates from our carrier.
Information & Technology Services
Aug 31, 2017 @ 11:00am - UpdateThe university's phone carrier is continuing to work on the issue. I&TS will give the next update at approx. 2pm.