Ticket information for Gloria
PACIFIC LUTHERAN UNIVERSITY’S inspirational Christmas concerts return this year with concerts in Seattle’s Benaroya Hall and on the PLU campus in Lagerquist Concert Hall. The program features the Choir of the West, University Chorale and members of the University Symphony Orchestra performing crowd favorites and a choral orchestral masterwork, all in the great tradition of Lutheran choral music.
Tickets go on sale starting November 1.
Monday, December 4, 2017, 7:30 p.m., Benaroya Hall
Ticket prices for the Concert Only
Seattle – Benaroya Hall
- $35 – general admission
- $30 – senior citizens (60+) and PLU alumni, military, PLU community (Faculty, staff and families)
- $25 – students, group sales (10 or more tickets)
- $17 – PLU students with ID (limit 1 ticket)
- $5 – Children 12 and under
Tickets for the Benaroya Hall concert can be purchased through Benaroya Hall Box Office at 1-866-833-4747 or on the web.
All Benaroya ticket prices include a $3 facility fee.
Congregations: We have created a bulletin insert for your convenience.
SOLD OUT - TACOMA
Saturday, December 2, 2017, 8 p.m., Lagerquist Concert Hall
Sunday, December 3, 2017, 3 p.m., Lagerquist Concert Hall
Friday, December 8, 2017, 8 p.m., Lagerquist Concert Hall
Saturday, December 9, 2017, 8 p.m., Lagerquist Concert Hall
This performance will also feature an invitation-only President’s Reception. More information can be found here.
Tacoma – Lagerquist Concert Hall
- $37 – general admission
- $32 – senior citizens (60+) and PLU alumni, military, PLU community (Faculty, staff and families)
- $27 – students, group sales (10 or more tickets)
- $15 – children 12 and under