Stressed? Need to Talk? Access mental health services when you need them!
Same-Day, Virtual Appointments during Spring Semester
This service is available for enrolled students* seeking a brief consultation (not ongoing counseling sessions or travel consultations) with a professional counselor regarding any issue or concern. These brief (20-30 minute) sessions can help students get a “sample” of how counseling works and if it’s right for them, or to get a referral to local resources.
Same-day appointments are similar to our Walk-In Hour, available during non-Covid times.
- Call the Clinic Coordinator at 253-535-8127 to schedule a Same-Day Appointment.
- Please call by 1:30pm to allow for adequate time to send and receive required online paperwork.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you containing the confidential zoom link and info for completing the form.
- Appointments are limited to 30 minutes.
- Students may be asked to contact Lute Telehealth or the Counseling Center Crisis Line (253-535-7075) if capacity during the hour is filled.
*Available to students currently residing in Washington state, per licensing requirements
24/7/365 Mental Health Care!
Available to all students (in-state or out-of-state)
- Log in to Lute Telehealth for free access to counselors via the TalkNow feature (free account activation required).
- The Counseling Center Crisis Line has immediate access to counselors at 253-535-7075. Save this number to your phone!