Stressed? Need to Talk? Access mental health services when you need them!
Start of Fall Semester Same-Day Appointments
September 7th – 17th
The Counseling Center is pleased to offer Same-Day Appointments the first two weeks of Fall Semester. Same-Day appointments give you the flexibility to speak with a counselor at a time/day that works best for you.
Call our main line at 253-535-7206 to schedule a time (appointments available 9-3pm). We’ll need some basic info to get you scheduled.
How it Works
This service is available for enrolled students seeking a brief consultation (not ongoing counseling sessions or travel consultations) with a professional counselor regarding any issue or concern.
These brief sessions can help students get a “sample” of how counseling works and if it’s right for them, or to get a referral to local resources.
- Call the Clinic Coordinator at 253-535-7206 to schedule a Same-Day Appointment.
- Please call by the latest 1:30pm to allow for adequate time to send and receive required online paperwork.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you containing your appointment info and form instructions.
- Appointments are generally 30-45 minutes.
- Students may be asked to contact Lute Telehealth or the Counseling Center Crisis Line (253-535-7075) if capacity is filled.
24/7/365 Mental Health Care!
Available to all students (in-state or out-of-state)
- Log in to Lute Telehealth for free access to counselors via the TalkNow feature (free account activation required).
- The Counseling Center Crisis Line has immediate access to counselors at 253-535-7075. Save this number to your phone!