Stressed? Need to Talk?
Access mental health services when you need them!
Same-Day, Virtual Appointments from Dead Week to Finals Week (May 17-28, Monday-Friday only)
- Available to enrolled students currently residing in Washington state, per licensing requirements.
- Call the Clinic Coordinator at 253-535-8127 to schedule a Same-Day Appointment (note: closed during the lunch hour).
- Appointments are generally 30-45 minutes, and available 9:00am – 4:00pm (last appointments scheduled at 3pm).
- New clients wishing to set up a first-time / initial appointment should call between during 9:00am to 2:00pm. Brief information will be needed and instructions given to set up appointment.
24/7/365 Mental Health Care!
Available to all students (in-state or out-of-state)
- Log in to Lute Telehealth for free access to counselors via the TalkNow feature (free account activation required).
- The Counseling Center Crisis Line has 24/7 access to counselors at 253-535-7075. You need not be in crisis to use this line. Save this number to your phone!