Stressed? Need to Talk?
Access mental health services when you need them!
All-Day Walk-Ins / Same-Day Only Appointments
The First Two Weeks of Fall Semester
Sept. 6-16, Monday-Friday only
The Counseling Center is pleased to offer same-day access to counselors via walk-ins or scheduled same-day appointments!
Swing by AUC 300 or call 253-535-7206 to schedule a Same-Day Appointment.
- Appointments are generally 30-50 minutes, and available 9:00am – 4:00pm (last appointments scheduled at 3pm).
- Afternoon spots fill quickly. It is best to contact us early in the day for better availability.
- Availability of appointments changes daily due to counselor staffing and work schedules. Students may be referred to Lute Telehealth or the Crisis Line when availability is limited.
- Note: the Counseling Center will be closed mid day on Sept. 8 and Sept. 15 for weekly staff meetings.
24/7/365 Mental Health Care!
Contact a counselor at a time that works better for you, after hours and weekends! These services are available to all students (in-state or out-of-state).
- Log in to Lute Telehealth for free access to a variety of services, including yoga, meditation, medical and mental health services. Use TalkNow to connect with a counselor within minutes (log in with your PLU credentials). Lute Telehealth is a great option for students with tight or unusual schedules.
- The Counseling Center Crisis Line has instant access to counselors at 253-535-7075. (You need not be in crisis to use this line.) For students who feel distraught or overwhelmed, this is a great service to utilize. Save this number to your phone!