ThrivingCampus - Referrals and Resources
What is ThrivingCampus?
- ThrivingCampus is a HIPAA compliant web application used by schools across the country to help students access off-campus mental health referrals within and around their community.
- The provider directory gives students 24/7 access to a national community of off-campus providers, plus the support they need to seek and engage with providers successfully.
Can students access and use ThrivingCampus on their own?
- Yes, students can access the provider directory and contact providers on their own by phone or email.
- Students do not need to sign in or download anything to access the provider directory. It can be accessed on devices of all types, including computers, phones, and tablets.
- Students can filter and search for providers around campus and across the country based on their needs and preferences.
How do students access ThrivingCampus?
Click below to get started!