Grief Process Group
Gathering in the shared experience of living with and sensing what we have lost.
We invite members of the student community into a relational processing of their grief; to join alongside one another in the shared experience of living with and making meaning of what we have lost.
This Grief Process Group begins January 19th
and will run every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, through the end of the school year.
3:30 to 4:45pm
Locations vary on campus…contact us for the next group location
- This is an open group! There is no expectation that students attend every session, and one session may be all that is needed for that student. The group is limited to 8 students max.
- Students can schedule to attend up to 24-hours in advance by contacting the Counseling Center (253-535-7075 or email@example.com).
- Students with no previous connections to the Counseling Center will need to schedule a 30-minute initial orientation prior to attending the group. To schedule this initial session, call or email the Counseling Center.
- A Counseling Center clinician may refer a student to the group, by simply providing a brief description of their interest in the group. Students are welcome to author their own description of their interest in the group for the clinician to review and pass along.
- Looking for more details? Please direct your questions to group facilitators Axel Stanovsky (Intern) and Psychologist Tom Handlan, PhD.