Reimbursements Under $75

If a club officer pays for goods related to a club function or need, an original itemized receipt must be attached to a Reimbursement Request Form located on the Clubs and Orgs website ( and presented to the Office of Campus Life Front Desk (located in the lower AUC, suite 161) for reimbursement approval. If you do not have a proper itemized receipt, you or your club member may not be reimbursed.

Reimbursements Over $75

A Check Request Form must be submitted for reimbursements over $75.00.  This may and can take up to two weeks’ time.  If you want the check mailed to your home, provide the Business Office with a stamped envelope.  Otherwise, leave your phone number so that they can call you once the check has been issued and can be picked up. Again, if you do not have a proper receipt, you or your club member may not be reimbursed for your expenditure.

Check Requests

Check request forms are available in the Student Engagement office or online.  Complete the request, attach supporting material (i.e. itemized receipts), get approval from the Financial Managers within Student Engagement and forward the request to the Business Office.  Retain a copy for your records. Please note, checks are only processed once a week.  Approved requests must be in the Business Office no later than a Monday for check issuance on Friday.

Cash Advance

Rather than using your own money for club purchases, you are entitled to request a cash advance for up to $50 from the Business Office.  The cash advance form must be approved by the Financial Managers in Student Engagement before presenting it to the cashier in the Business Office.

Once you have purchased the items you need, original itemized receipts and any money that is left must be taken to the Business Office for reconciling against the cash advance.  Advances that are not reconciled will be debited from your student account.  Don’t forget to retain copies for your records!


The university allows $.45 per mile reimbursement for travel on official club business.  You must complete an Auto Mileage Form and submit it to the Financial Managers in Student Engagement for approval.  The amount will then be paid out of your club account and appear as an expense on your Banner activity report.  See travel section for more details!

Depositing Money

Deposits into club accounts must be made in conjunction with the Office for Student Engagement. Deposit slips and currency counting forms are available in the office.

Signature Authorization
Student Engagement

The forms listed above will require 3-5 business days for review and approval. You will be notified once your form has been approved. Cash reimbursements must be retrieved no later than two weeks after notice of approval, and brought to the cashier (Admin 110) for payment. All other forms will be sent directly to the Business Office via inter-campus mail.