- M.A., Student Development Administration, Seattle University, 2012
- B.S, Exercise Science, University of Puget Sound, 2008
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Diversity, justice, and sustainability engagement and learning
- Student Success and Academic Advising
- First Nations Futures Fellow, 2019-2020
- NAPALI Fellow, 2018
I am born and raised on Maui, HI and have been living in the Seattle-Tacoma area since 2008. The primary way I stay connected with my home and my Hawaiian culture is through outrigger paddling which also allows me to explore the amazing waterways of the Coast Salish peoples. I started at PLU in Fall 2012 as the Programs Coordinator working with commuter students and advising social justice peer educators. Today I serve as the Director of The Diversity Center and continue to be excited about the energy, creativity, and commitment that our students bring to envisioning and actualizing diversity, justice, and sustainability at the PLU community and beyond.