Tuesday, January 3rd – 4-5:00PM
Morken Center, Room 216
Join us as CS faculty candidate, Meng Han, delivers a seminar on big social data, including:
- how to investigate the uncertainty of influence relationship among the social network
- how to deal with the dynamics of social data
- how to take full advantage of the divide-and-conquer strategy to reduce the computational overhead in influence analysis
- how to address the breadth and depth in influence analysis
- how to face the challenge of large-scale data.
Refreshments will be served.