Student Summer Housing
Eligibility for University housing is restricted to students registered for a PLU summer class, students registered for a PLU class the immediate next Fall semester or students registered for a PLU class the immediate previous Spring semester. Priority for University housing is given to students enrolled in Summer or Fall classes.
PLU Student Summer Housing is student housing. Please refer to the Summer Housing Guide especially section C for Rules for Room Usage.
Advantage of Living On Campus During the Summer:
- Academic Access: Close to classrooms, faculty offices, library, study groups, etc.
- Safety & Security: Campus Safety and Residence Hall Staff are present 24 /7/365; all residence halls are card access controlled
- Furniture: All university residence halls are furnished with a bed, desk, chair, dresser, shelves, mirror, and closet
- Landlord: Our campus and Residence Hall staff are available to assist you in your living and learning experience
- Maintenance: PLU Facilities staff are present and/or on call 24/7/365
- No Lease: Pay by the day
- Access to over 100 channels for no additional cost
- Wireless internet access available in all halls
- Restrooms, kitchens, & other common areas maintained by custodial staff
- On site laundry facilities in each residence hall
Meal Plans are not available during the summer, but you may purchase Dining Dollars to use for all of your campus food purchases. Old Main Market is open throughout the summer and The Commons will be available for meals (check the hours of operations). Please visit the Campus Restaurants website for additional information.
- Add Dining Dollars at the Campus Concierge in the Anderson University Center using cash or credit card.
- Or add Dining Dollars online and have them charged to your student account, use the link on the right under “Quick Links”.
- Dining Dollars added after June 1 will carry over throughout the year and expire the last day of Spring classes.
When you live on campus, LuteBucks are helpful because you only need to add a few dollars to receive access to most on-campus vending machines, campus restaurants, the Lute Locker copying and a wide variety of other places–just like a debit card but without the fees! For more information visit the Lutecard page or the Campus Concierge.