Student Summer Housing
Pacific Lutheran University students who were enrolled for Spring 2017 classes or will be enrolled for Summer and/or Fall 2017 classes may book housing on campus during the summer.
The cost is $365 per month (30-day period) if you register by May 1st.
After May 1st, the price will be $395 per month (30-day period).
Summer Housing CLOSED
Summer housing had reached capacity.
Call 253-535-7450 with any questions.
Advantage of Living On Campus During the Summer:
- Academic Access: Close to classrooms, faculty offices, library, study groups, etc.
- Safety & Security: Campus Safety and Residence Hall Staff are present 24 /7/365; all residence halls are card access controlled
- Furniture: All university residence halls are furnished with a bed, desk, chair, dresser, shelves, mirror, and closet
- Landlord: Our campus and Residence Hall staff are available to assist you in your living and learning experience
- Maintenance: PLU Facilities staff are present and/or on call 24/7/365
- No Lease: You only pay for what you use–if you are here for one term, you pay for one term of housing
- Access to over 100 channels for no additional cost
- Wireless internet access available in all halls
- Restrooms, kitchens, & other common areas maintained by custodial staff
- On site laundry facilities in each residence hall
Meal Plans are not available during the summer, but you may purchase Dining Dollars to use for all of your campus food purchases. Old Main Market is open throughout the summer and The Commons will be available for meals (check the hours of operations). Please visit the Campus Restaurants website for additional information.
- Add Dining Dollars at the Campus Concierge in the Anderson University Center using cash or credit card.
- Or add Dining Dollars online and have them charged to your student account, use the link on the right under “Quick Links”.
- Dining Dollars added after June 1 will carry over throughout the year and expire the last day of Spring classes.
When you live on campus, LuteBucks are helpful because you only need to add a few dollars to receive access to most on-campus vending machines, campus restaurants, the Lute Locker, laundry machines, copying and a wide variety of other places–just like a debit card but without the fees! For more information visit the Lutecard page or the Campus Concierge.