Strategies for Helping Student-Athletes Manage Stress
August 23, 2021 – September 19, 2021
Lynn Tucker, Instructor
This course will provide coaches with strategies for helping student-athletes manage stress. Coaches will leave this course with a toolbox of positive coping strategies and skills they can teach their athletes.
Strategies will address:
1. Stress management in the moment – what can an athlete do “right now, in this moment”, to reduce their acute stress
2. Coping skills for daily stress management and, lastly
3. Life skills and practices for developing a long -term robust stress management plan that can adapt to the needs of the individual as they grow and change.
- $165.00 per course
- Graduate Continuing Education Credits: 1
- WA approved Clock Hours: 15
We are looking to add additional workshops and offerings, but need to hear what YOU are looking to learn!Complete the Survey