Become a stronger team member and join this session!
Quickly master the basics of medical terminology. This 5-week online course omits time-consuming, nonessential information and helps you quickly build a working medical vocabulary. Topics include terms that relate to the anatomy, physiology, and pathological conditions of selected systems. To promote mastery of the subject, you will also be introduced to the most frequently encountered suffixes, prefixes, and word roots.
Whether as a brush up on your current skills or as an introduction to medical language, this course has been specifically designed for:
- Nursing Assistants and Nursing aides
- Medical Technologists and Assistants
- Lab Technicians
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants
- Physician Assistants
- Respiratory Therapists and Technologists
- Emergency Medical Providers
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Information Managers
- Students in pre-physical therapy or nursing
Enroll in this 15 hour program and finish in 5 weeks or less!
Dates: June 13, 2022 – August 21, 2022 (July 18th is the latest you can start this 5 week course)
- Standard: $175.00
- Military, PLU students & alumni: $140.00 (please contact Continuing Education at email@example.com for discount codes before registering.)
Delivery Method: Online, self-paced
- 1.5 CEUs or 1 undergraduate credit (KINS800)