SELF-CARE IS COMMUNITY CARE, COMMUNITY CARE IS SELF-CARE
SHIELDS UP! REMINDERS
- Avoid traveling in vehicles with others not in your household. If ride-sharing, wear a mask and roll down the windows to increase ventilation.
- Wear your mask in interior shared spaces—including elevators.
- Wear your mask when you’re outside with others.
- Avoid indoor meals shared with others not in your household. Try to plan visits around mealtimes when you can wear a mask during conversation, or plan a meal that can be enjoyed outside.
- Protect your friends by limiting gatherings to five people or fewer. Avoid large groups.
- Feeling ill? Let’s make sure you’re well cared for! Stay home, limit your contact with others, and schedule a test.