dCenter Assessment Intern
The Assessment Intern will perform data analysis and written reports for The Diversity Center programs including (but not limited to) Tunnel of Oppression, Students of Color Retreat, student leadership, and Diversity Center usage.
- Assist The dCenter with the evaluation and assessment of student programs and services
- Review qualitative data, identify themes from responses, and develop narratives that summarize findings
- Review quantitative data to develop tables and charts that summarize findings
- Assist in writing final reports for programs using assessment data
- Support ongoing assessment initiatives through focus groups, content analysis of dCenter documents and artifacts, and other projects