PLU Campus Restaurants precautionary measures due to novel coronavirus
No Food or Beverage Consumption in the AUC public spaces
all food from The Common & Old Main Market is take-out only
Click here for more information about quarantine/isolation meals
Fall Changes in The Commons
- To make social distancing easier, customers will place orders through the GET app and pick up in The Commons.
- Meals will be in to-go packaging with plastic service ware with no dine-in.
- We are eliminating all self-service in The Commons, and have altered the salad bar area to be a fifth station “Sweet & Savory”.
- Guests with special dietary needs may always ask to speak with one of our Operations Managers to help with any food items they would like to see.
- We’ve suspended the use of reusable mugs and ask that you only use to-go containers. Personal water bottles may be refilled at the drinking fountain in the AUC or the spigot by the condiment station.
- Please respect the “table closed” and the “solo study” table signs through out the AUC.
Service in Retail Outlets
- OMM guests may scan their own items at the register.
— We’ve upped the limit to $100 or more to have a customer sign their receipt
- We’ve suspended the use of reusable mugs.
- Individually wrapped straws will be provided.
- OMM customers may order ahead with the GET app for pickup.
- Lute Café and Kelley Café will be mobile ordering only through the GET app in Fall.
At the same time, we’re emphasizing best hygiene practices:
- Social distancing markers on the floor.
- Directional signage.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers available.
- Consistent signage for hand washing and coughing/sneezing hygiene.
- Reinforcing vigorous cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces throughout the restaurants.
- Reinforcing our strict operating procedures including our long-standing policy of not letting employees work while sick — all employees completing the daily Attestation self-assessment.