The Cup Lid Ads are closed for the remainder of the 2016-17 year. Please check back in August to request for 2017-18.
Retail Cup Lid Ads
Who can apply?
To qualify for cup lid advertising, applicants must be registered with ASPLU, a residence hall organization or a PLU department. Ads cannot overlap each other in any location, check below for unavailable dates.
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants can apply with the form below.
What can I advertise?
Qualified group promotion or events are allowed as long as the content and graphics are not offensive, political in nature or referencing alcohol or drugs. The Hospitality Services & Campus Restaurants management have the right to reject any submission.
All advertisements will begin on the approved requested date and removed on the requested date.
For your stickers we recommend 2 types:
- Round label—no bigger than Avery 5293(1-2/3″ diameter)
- Rectangular—no bigger than Avery 6817 (1-1/4″ x 2-3/8″)
What Time Period?
Please limit to a period of 5 days in a row.
You may choose any single Restaurant or a combination of the three:
1. One day at OMM will be 100
2. One day at Kelley Café will be 100
3. One day at Lute Café will be 100
How do I get the lids?
We will provide cup lids and gloves for application.
- You will pick up the cup lids and gloves
- Supply and print your own stickers
- Apply the stickers using provided gloves
- Return the sleeves of cups to the Campus Restaurants main office at least 48 hours before distribution date