Eva Frey Ed.D.
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership, Seattle University, 2011
- M.Ed., Multicultural Education, University of Washington, 1997
- B.A., Secondary Education, Pacific Lutheran University, 1995
- Overseeing the Student Conduct process of the University.
- Serving as University Deputy Resolution Committee Member.
- Coordinate the medical withdrawal process.
- Oversee the Disability Support Services office.
- Supervision of Student Rights and Responsibilities and Disability Support Services staff.
- Representing the Division of Student Life on the Admission and Retention of Students (ARTS) Committee.
- Provide direct student service to support student retention and success.