Business Education has always been an important aspect of the program at Pacific Lutheran University. In 1898, the year of the first graduation, the institution changed its name to Pacific Lutheran Academy and Business College to best reflect the schools focus. The first graduation consisted of two female students, one graduated from the Academy and the other from the Business College.
Throughout the history of Pacific Lutheran University, the business programs at PLU have remained of the best quality. The School of Business at PLU received accreditation by the AACSB in 1971, joining the ranks of business programs at Harvard, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Boston University, and 140 of the finest programs of business education in the world. The School of Business has remained continuously accredited since 1971.
Enter next to this text scans of pictures we have from cert files and/ or anything from archives about school of ed. (See Business website)