BACHELOR OF ARTS IN EDUCATION
DEADLINES AND APPLICATION TIMELINE
December 1st – Current PLU students with 50+ credits
February 22nd – Current PLU students & Transfer students
Applications received after February 22nd will be reviewed based on availability.
- Passing WEST-B Scores (240 cut score) or equivalent SAT/ACT Scores
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- One specific to your work with young people
- One specific to your academics (College/University)
- Application Essay: Explain your views on the role of education in society and your reasons for wanting to enter the teaching profession. Indicate how your talents, skills, and experiences might contribute to the community. 500 – 750 words.
The admissions committee will review all applications at the deadline. If selected for an interview you will be contacted with instructions to call and reserve an interview time.