All applicants must submit the following
- A completed application (below). A resume may also be submitted in addition to completing this form but is not required.
- Two recommendation forms completed by individuals who can provide an official evaluation of leadership activities in the context of gender issues, such as professors administrators, or mentors. Note: At least one of these forms must be completed by a professor. Please send this link to the individuals whom you have designated to complete the recommendation form.
- Typed essay (maximum length of 2 pages, double-spaced) answering the following questions:
- Why are you applying for the Kandel-Oleksak Scholarship? Include an explanation of your commitment to the Women's Center and/or proposed program or research that would further the work of the Center.
- What have you participated in at PLU that has promoted social justice, leadership, and/or gender equity?
Application Deadline: Friday, March 24th by 5pm (PST)
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants must be all requirements to be eligible. See Women's Center website for details.